hans hofmann & partner is looking for its client, a billion dollar revenue media agency to strengthen its local team in Lausanne an ambitious person as a
Client Service Director, (m/w), Lausanne
Our client is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. They are aligned behind the purchase journey obsession, and help their clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow.
They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology. To do this, they attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
- Own the most senior client relationships and have a development plan for getting more ‘upstream’ to broaden Wavemaker’s exposure beyond marketing teams and further develop the clients for Wavemaker through seeking out opportunities beyond our core services
- Display a deep knowledge of the clients’ industry and how our way of doing business can influence their real world business results
- Quality control the overall delivery of the Client Service team working closely and collaboratively with the Account Managers and their teams
- Own the Vantage scores and other agreed measurement criteria (on Client satisfaction)
- Foster innovative thinking and ideas with a particular emphasis on content, technology, innovation and the use of data
- Develop collaborative partnerships with key media partners
- Own the client commercials and ensure that they are effective for the client and for Wavemaker
- Develop the local team of Client Service Staff to raise the bar with all people working for Wavemaker in Lausanne and create a motivating atmosphere to allow people to grow as individuals and enjoy working within the “Wavemaker family”
- Ensure all operations are running smoothly in Lausanne and act as a key contact for any technical and operational requests (e.g. IT)
- Play an active role in new business when required
- Play an active role within the Swiss Wavemaker Management Team
- Help develop the Client Service capabilities and people within Wavemaker Lausanne
- They are looking for somebody who is self-motivated with a wide range of marketing/media skills and experience and who has a proven track-record of quickly absorbing new industry developments and adapting these to the needs of clients. This will include broad media knowledge including everything from television through to social influencing and audience based programmatic targeting.
- The ability to work and lead calmly under pressure and help the team prioritise multiple work streams and stakeholders is important, as is a proactive approach to collaboration and a team ethic.
- In their ideally 10+ year career in media/marketing the candidate built up an understanding of the specific media landscape in Romandie and an existing network with key media stakeholders in the market.
- The ideal candidate is an excellent client leader with a drive for great client service, but also with the ability to challenge clients and their opinions to achieve the overall best result possible and establish Wavemaker as an important and trusted partner for our clients’ business growth.
Verwaltungsrat, Managing Partner
hhp – Im Herzen der Medien
Allgemein: +41 44 245 13 13